Stagg Wabnik Law Group
Direct Line: 516.812.4545
Direct Fax: 516.812.4645
Camille J. Hart is an associate at Stagg Wabnik Law Group. She focuses her practice in the areas of commercial and general liability litigation, and labor and employment litigation.
Camille earned her J.D. from Penn State Law, where she was the comments editor of the Arbitration Law Review. She was also a member of the Order of Barristers, a national honorary organization for excellence in oral advocacy and brief writing. Camille was the recipient of the Regional Best Petitioner Brief Award in the Mid-Atlantic Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition. Camille earned her B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, from C.U.N.Y., Baruch College.
Camille interned for the Honorable Kim R. Gibson, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. She is currently a member of the New York State Bar Association.Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- New York, 2018
- Penn State Law, J.D. 2017
- C.U.N.Y., Baruch College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2014
- “The Hegemonic Arbitrator Replaces Foreign Sovereignty: A Comment on Chevron v. Republic of Ecuador,” (2016)