Stagg Wabnik Law Group
Amanda B. Slutsky
Direct Line: (516) 812-4535
Direct Fax: (516) 812-4635
Email: email@example.comDownload vCard
Amanda B. Slutsky is an associate at Stagg Wabnik Law Group. Her practice focuses on labor and employment litigation.
Amanda earned her J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law. While at St. John’s, Amanda was a notes and comments editor for the Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development, in which her note “But, Men and Women are Equally Compensated, Right? An Examination of Why An Equal Rights Amendment in New York’s Constitution Will End the Wage Gap” was published. Amanda also received the Dean’s Award for Excellence in Employment Discrimination. She earned her B.A. in Political Science at the State University of New York at Buffalo, where she graduated magna cum laude.
Amanda is co-author of the article, "Paying for Convenience: Pitfalls for Employers in On-Call Scheduling," Nassau Lawyer, Vol. 70, No. 5 (January 2021).Areas of Practice
- Employment Litigation
- New York, 2018
- Connecticut, 2020
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2020
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., magna cum laude, 2015